• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched this thread since it went up. Looking forward to going. Continue to be impressed by good Georgia folk, and never surprised by the peanut gallery.

Okuma Okuma , this looks great. Thanks for organizing this. Along with all the work and time that goes into it.

I have an idea to float, would need involvement from a few people, dealer(s) included.

Sell raffle tickets for gun drawings.

Pre-sell a big raffle. $20-50 ticket, this big raffle has multiple drawings throughout the expo.

Then, day of, sell lots of $5, $10, $20 raffle tickets.

Raffle off a gun every 30 minutes over the weekend.

Raffle a Glock 19 off every time the dealer sells $500 of tickets. Then start over, do it again.

The dealer stocking the inventory of firearms certainly deserves some compensation, slight margin, but the idea would be to raffle off as many guns as possible throughout the day. Giving back to ODT and the members.

The big pre-sale raffle, sell 500 tickets at a determined price ($30). That gives a dealer $15k, raffle off 12k of firearms. Maybe 24 Glocks, 20 Glocks with a grand prize of a Tavor. Any combination.

Again, just an idea. This is inspired by a friend of mine who went to an event like this 2 weeks ago. As stated, would involve more work from a few people here.

Any dealers that participate, I use Glock as an example in this post, but please bring some Sigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom