• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT10 Booth & Table Info

So I paid for admission with my table order.
Do I still get the name tag that was on that order too?
I still have my receipt from that order as well.
Yes
I know I rented a booth a few years ago. I guess I'd have bought a ticket too, honestly it's been so long I cannot remember.
If you rented a booth and didn't buy a ticket I'll get in touch with you in a couple weeks as I work through the list.
Well, if this holds any weight, T30 for me. I think...

Question: Will there be wi-fi access?
I just called and yes, there is wifi.
I never received my Passes and Lanyards yet.
When are they going out to us?
They are available at the event, nothing is sent out beforehand.

Are there any rules as to what can be sold at a table? For instance I have Gun stuff, but my wife has a business with home made lye soaps and pickled vegetables and local honey. Would those things be acceptable? You know, to help entice some of the better halves to accompany us to the show. :ballchain:

Are there any rules as to what can be sold at a table? For instance I have Gun stuff, but my wife has a business with home made lye soaps and pickled vegetables and local honey. Would those things be acceptable? You know, to help entice some of the better halves to accompany us to the show. :ballchain:
I'm fine with it but I need to check with the venue to make sure those items would be ok, they have weird rules about food/drink.

Hello everyone! Here are all the booth and table details for ODT10.

I will contact everyone who has ordered a booth or table and get your location preference over the next couple of weeks.

Tables & Booths

For ODT10 we have a total of 28 booths and 98 tables available. (A booth is 3 tables at the end of a row. ) Tables & booths do not include admission. (As of 12/8/2021 we have sold 22 booths and 64 tables)

Setup for Tables & Booths will be Friday 12-6PM and/or Saturday 8-10AM

You can see how many are left at anytime by checking the stock in the ODT10 store here: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/odt10/

Tables - $20
Booths - $75

I will contact you when it's your turn to choose your table/booth.

Power can be added to your table or booth for $25. (Booths/Tables with power will have to be along the walls.)

Here is a picture of the layout:
View attachment 3750634

I would like to reserve a booth. Please let me know what I need to do.
I will have a few personal firearms and reloading equipment and components.
Please let me know what I need to do. Thanks, Robert

Back
Top Bottom