• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet - April 9, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking about the table. But I would pay $20 to go. :becky::becky: My own stupid fault for waiting last day. Enjoy everyone!!
I had to turn down so many folks down today, I felt horrible about it. The crappy part is I have a feeling a large chunk of the tickets purchased between 2019 and 2020 could go un-redeemed and we won't actually be at capacity. We'll just have to see how it goes tomorrow.

We managed to get everything setup today and I think it looks pretty good! :D Very excited to see everyone tomorrow. We checked-in about 100 people today and it was pretty smooth, I'm hoping we can get everyone in pretty quickly. Show up early if you can.

8-10 AM - We will have two lines outside (assuming there's a line.)

One line is to check-in and the other line is for folks who already checked in and have their badge. From 8-10 you can check-in and then go get in the other line. At 10AM we will let the entire badge line into the show, then we'll resume check-in.

Please zip-tie your weapon before you get to the show if possible.

See everyone tomorrow!

IMG_1221.jpeg

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet
Cobb County Civic Center
April 9, 2022
10AM - 6PM

You MUST buy a ticket before Saturday, April 9 if you want to attend the show, no tickets will be sold at the event. We also have a limit of 2,000 tickets. Tickets can be purchased here:

Purchase Admission Here

All orders will be available for pickup at the event, nothing will be shipped out beforehand. Pickup hours are 12-6PM Friday April 8 and/or 8-10AM Saturday morning. You can also pick everything up during the show, we just have extra hours if you want to avoid the lines.

Vendor setup is Friday 12-6 and Saturday 8-10.

Event is open to all ODT members and their friends/family.

The shirt design has been changed due to complications with getting the old design printed, I couldn't find a place who could get it right for a reasonable price so we went with something simpler.

View attachment 3818546

Don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret! This is not a public gun show, it’s for ODT and friends/family of ODT members. No outside advertising will be done for this event. Stay tuned to this thread, any major updates will be added to the top of this post.

Even though it's been delayed multiple times I'm still calling it "ODT10" since technically this was to celebrate our 10th anniversary when I came up with the idea.

The event is being held at the Cobb County Civic Center. The center has a main floor and a second floor that overlooks the main floor. The entire main area will be vendor tables and booths. Outside of the main area there is a meeting room that is 1,000 sq ft and that will be a dedicated Swap Meet area.

All firearms will have the triggers zip tied at the door. We can't change the policy so no need to debate it in anymore this thread. (If you read through you will find some debate already occurred.)

Admission is only $5 and children are free. No strollers allowed. No animals allowed.

Tables & Booths
Check availability here - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt10-booth-table-info.2669555/

Tables are $20 and booths are $75. A booth is 3 tables shaped like a "U" at the end of a row. We have 28 booths available and 98 tables available.

You can upgrade from a table to a booth anytime if there is one available. Booths can be split between a maximum of 2 people. Tables come with 1 chair and booths come with 2 chairs.

View attachment 3818682
What time will the doors open in the morning

Doors open to "vendors" 8-10 or if you want to get your ticket early. To the non vendors/private ticket holders 10 am for entry into the show.

That is how I read it..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom