• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet - April 9, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got #1 some how Lol
20220409_131832.jpg

Need help finding the guy with the old canes for sale at ODT10. He was on the end table and he had a few “Johnson’s livestock” canes and I’ve been having major buyer remorse since I left for not buying one.

Belated thanks to Okuma. Great job. I got set up a little late (10:15am) and I didn’t get a break till after 2pm. Had to borrow a bottle of water from a neighbor...steady stream of folks.
Mostly tire kickers but I did sell a couple of guns, bought one and traded another.
Good day. Met a lot of good folks. ODT folks had great manners and asked before fondling firearms on the table. A few goofballs wanted to play with all the guns...without asking.
Over-all...best show I’ve ever attended.
Next time I’m gonna bring help to watch my table so I can get around and do some shopping...I was stuck in my corner all day.
Coin #520...

Need help finding the guy with the old canes for sale at ODT10. He was on the end table and he had a few “Johnson’s livestock” canes and I’ve been having major buyer remorse since I left for not buying one.
If you figure it out, let me know please.
I slept through the whole event. Bought ticket packages a few years back and looked forward to it but I worked a little to much and when I went to sleep I stayed there till the next night.

I got coin #98, but my badger number was #15.
Picked up some Mosin goodies, some nice Nicholson files, some decently priced ammo, and a Gat-Crank.

Attachments

• ODT10.jpg
    ODT10.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 20
  • Loot.jpg
    Loot.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 19
If you figure it out, let me know please.
I slept through the whole event. Bought ticket packages a few years back and looked forward to it but I worked a little to much and when I went to sleep I stayed there till the next night.
I missed it too. Just got back home yesterday. Will those like me that bought a ticket, shirt, etc still get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom