• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Off to Cobb Civic Center

My daughter is a gym-est, great at it. However every time I look at the coaches they seem to be very much on the feminine side. Most of the boys doing is follows suit. I guess theirs exceptions??

Probably stronger core muscles and more athletic than most other male sports.
I remember these tournys from when my daughter was in gymnastics and I must say I really don't miss them.
how come? My travels with my competitive gymnast have taken me to all types of places I would have never gone if it weren't for a competition.

My daughter is a gym-est, great at it. However every time I look at the coaches they seem to be very much on the feminine side. Most of the boys doing is follows suit. I guess theirs exceptions??

Lol you must be at a midtown gym. These coaches are tough. My boys coach is a 70 year old tough old man that has overcome more than most of us hopefully ever face. There are no "safe spaces" in our gym.

Kick boxing, boxing, football, basketball but if my son was in gymnastics, I would be wondering a little. I've seen some pretty happy 70 year old men also. LOL

Kick boxing, boxing, football, basketball but if my son was in gymnastics, I would be wondering a little. I've seen some pretty happy 70 year old men also. LOL

You seriously saying he should be worried about his son's sexuality? Is there something wrong with you saying something like that to a man you have never met or have any idea about? My guess is you wouldn't say it to his face only on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom