• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Off to Cobb Civic Center

An who the hell would make weird comments in a thread about a kid doing sport. He's doing state competition, he's put the effort in, his parents have put the effort in. It's good to see.

It's weird, uncomfortable weird. Go be gay weird where it's not to do with children.

You seriously saying he should be worried about his son's sexuality? Is there something wrong with you saying something like that to a man you have never met or have any idea about? My guess is you wouldn't say it to his face only on the internet.

No worries. I'm not offended by BS on the interwebs or in person easily.

An who the hell would make weird comments in a thread about a kid doing sport. He's doing state competition, he's put the effort in, his parents have put the effort in. It's good to see.

It's weird, uncomfortable weird. Go be gay weird where it's not to do with children.
dude has issues himself and struggling to cope I suspect

Just busting some balls this morning, I figured this would stir up some hornets.
It is great that he's made it that far.
Just a little Sunday morning fire starter.

looklikeanathlete.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_06_gymnast_body.jpg

He could look like this one day. Haters will hate but he'll be a Winner.

Kick boxing, boxing, football, basketball but if my son was in gymnastics, I would be wondering a little. I've seen some pretty happy 70 year old men also. LOL
How antiquated.

Do you need help crossing the street? I'll be glad to help you, sir.

I'd hate to see you fall and break a hip...

LMAO, take easy there big fellow.
an·ti·quat·ed
ˈan(t)əˌkwādəd/
adjective
  1. old-fashioned or outdated.
  2. Are you sure you didn't mean inadequate??
  3. in·ad·e·quate
  4. inˈadikwət/
    adjective
    1. lacking the quality or quantity required; insufficient for a purpose.
  5. the wrong word comes out of your mouth!
    Do you need a diagnosis
    I've notice when you posted the wrong word pops out of your brain. Your brain is saying one thing but what comes out of fingers is another word. You will mean to say "correct" and instead you'll say "stupid". Maybe it's just single words at this point, not sentences. Someday it may get worse and you'll need a true diagnosis to help you with that problem. I've never had this problem before.

Kick boxing, boxing, football, basketball but if my son was in gymnastics, I would be wondering a little. I've seen some pretty happy 70 year old men also. LOL

I've competed in every sport you have listed here, for many years, and I don't think I could have competed in gymnastics. Not because of femininity issues, but because it is too difficult.

Seriously, it's not cool to talk about a man's son the way you are. We're all men here, but taking cheap shots at a kid is pretty low. He is competing and doing his best so please, back off.

Back
Top Bottom