• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

*Official Alabama football thread*

Give me a second while I leave this here...

2013-11-3016_26_541.jpg

Allow me to troll for a moment.... When Alabama is has a losing season, you guys can't be found, no flags on cars, no talk about the games one Monday, no tags on your cars, but when you guys are having a winning season...BOOM! Out of the woodwork come the loud mouth, bear Bryant totin, flag wavin, were number #1 band wagon fans...

Allow me to troll for a moment.... When Alabama is has a losing season, you guys can't be found, no flags on cars, no talk about the games one Monday, no tags on your cars, but when you guys are having a winning season...BOOM! Out of the woodwork come the loud mouth, bear Bryant totin, flag wavin, were number #1 band wagon fans...
yeah thats never been the case at my house. American flag, USMC flag, and then a script "A" flag. The same can be said for ANY team in ANY sport.

I wear my tag every year no matter what. See my sig line. I never change it. Now take your BS and shove it.

Tell me again how me and other Alabama fans are inbred please.... Coming from fans who's school can keep a mascot alive cause they die from genetic issues from being inbred... ROLL TIDE

Back
Top Bottom