• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Thanks for your response.

Don't worry about Provident. Maybe a little slow to ship, but they are definitely GTG. I have ordered from them many times.
Yea I figured they would be GTG and they also are around $3 cheaper on the Q. Beasts serious 2oz coins then JMBULLION but I just like JM's shipping :)

For those of us that have already taken advantage of the JMB (10) Sunshine 1 OZ rounds at spot, this is still a pretty good deal:

html.upupload.com_59460_5sb8plsvs959460_images_spacer.png

1 oz Sunshine Silver Round Tubes of 10 Only 85¢/oz Over Spot!
Produced and guaranteed by the Sunshine Mint, these .999 fine bullion rounds ship in brand new condition, contain the new and innovative MintMark SI™ anti-counterfeit security feature, and arrive in tubes of 10 rounds in special JM Bullion packaging.

starter-pack-no-pouch.jpg

I really like these rounds.

For those of us that have already taken advantage of the JMB (10) Sunshine 1 OZ rounds at spot, this is still a pretty good deal:

1 oz Sunshine Silver Round Tubes of 10 Only 85¢/oz Over Spot!
Produced and guaranteed by the Sunshine Mint, these .999 fine bullion rounds ship in brand new condition, contain the new and innovative MintMark SI™ anti-counterfeit security feature, and arrive in tubes of 10 rounds in special JM Bullion packaging.

starter-pack-no-pouch.jpg

I really like these rounds.
These are the first silver rounds ive ever purchased. 2 months ago at spot price!
They are a nice round for sure.

Back
Top Bottom