• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Weekly Costco haul....God PLEASE help me!!!

SAM_7842.JPG

Ordered the JMB spot offer for newbies 2/23 and it just arrived. Slow shipping.

The good news, silver is up buck 57 since then, so there's that.

Wow, fifteen bucks made already! :rolleyes:

Ordered the JMB spot offer for newbies 2/23 and it just arrived. Slow shipping.

The good news, silver is up buck 57 since then, so there's that.

Wow, fifteen bucks made already! :rolleyes:
I always pay the extra $12.99 for UPS shipping since USPS signed for a package and left it in my mailbox once. I think it was about $1000 worth of silver that the mailman signed for himself, since signature was required... So, I got my starter pack pretty quickly (w/in 3 days, if I recall).

I have a little bit of scrap silver and some war nickels I’ve been holding onto I’d like to get off the shelf. Is stuff like this sellable?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 24
I always pay the extra $12.99 for UPS shipping since USPS signed for a package and left it in my mailbox once. I think it was about $1000 worth of silver that the mailman signed for himself, since signature was required... So, I got my starter pack pretty quickly (w/in 3 days, if I recall).
Happened to me too. Apmex refunded me my money after I proved it was not me that stole from myself. After that i always pay the extra for FedEx or UPS

Where do you all go to sell physical metal? I know this is the silver thread but I just asked at a local place in dalton ga what he is paying for gold and he quoted 1950. Spot is 2309 plus the premium for the coin and he wants to buy at 1950$ . I didn’t ask silver prices .

Where do you all go to sell physical metal? I know this is the silver thread but I just asked at a local place in dalton ga what he is paying for gold and he quoted 1950. Spot is 2309 plus the premium for the coin and he wants to buy at 1950$ . I didn’t ask silver prices .
shops gotta take a risk with gold at all time high and try to make a dollar to pay overhead before it drops again.
85%-90% is all you'll get.

I'm sure someone here will be interested at spot

If you're selling you are not going to get much, if any "coin value" they buy per spot, and THAT"S why you should buy gold and silver for content, unless your a "collector" and then, you probably would not be selling.....Silver Dollar pawn, here in Alpharetta has always done me right....
Shop around, like anything.....you can probably sell them here, for more that that...

Yeah, this is the part no one talks about when they tell you you should stack...

Metals gotta go way up (or you need to have a ton) for you to recoup your cash.

Give these guys a call. I've purchased from them but never sold back.

Back
Top Bottom