Oh my.......This thing scares me.

I bought my Ten Point in 2006, top of the line back then. Even though it's a touch on the heavy side, I love it! It will literally put 2 bolts in the same hole. I don't know the specs on yours but I know it's probably a lot more advanced & powerful than mine. Mine has a 185lb draw weight & shoots about 315 fps. It has the AccuDraw and I got an Excaliber cocking rope for it too, makes cocking that bad boy a WHOLE LOT easier! Have fun man, you're gonna love that xbow.

Ok, it didn't blow up on the first shot so I am happy. Going to wait until I get the broadheads before I go to sighting it in. My target is pretty dang good as well. I think because it has been sitting under my house for ten years it has aged properly and made whatever they stuffed inside the bag target more sturdy.

Ok, it didn't blow up on the first shot so I am happy. Going to wait until I get the broadheads before I go to sighting it in. My target is pretty dang good as well. I think because it has been sitting under my house for ten years it has aged properly and made whatever they stuffed inside the bag target more sturdy.
What broadheads you gonna use? I use my old Grim Reapers with the xbow, Magnus Stinger 2 blade with my compound bow. Both fly almost exactly like the field points.

What broadheads you gonna use? I use my old Grim Reapers with the xbow, Magnus Stinger 2 blade with my compound bow. Both fly almost exactly like the field points.
I went cheap and got muzzy 75 grain 3 bladers.

179463.jpg

I realize now quick second follow up shots are out of the question. Wondering how I am going to load this thing from the tree stand.

Back
Top Bottom