• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ok, my blade loving brothers

Alright guys, just so you know, the ones like Johnny has that say Cardsharp on them are Chinese knockoffs. The original design is by Ian Sinclair. They are called cardsharps but they have Sinclair on the blade instead. The Chinese ones should be no more than 8 bucks and you should expect to pay 15 for the ones by Sinclair. The real ones are worth the 15 bucks. However, while innovative the design is not all that robust. That being said you can expect either to break with any kind of moderate use. The Chinese ones are worth the 8 bucks too but not quite as good as the original. I have sold them both before. My business partner accidentally ordered the Chinese ones not knowing. So I have some if you want them. 8 bucks plus shipping or meet me somewhere very convenient to me and I'll let you have them for six. I don't condone unlicensed Chinese knockoffs because I think they rob the designer of thier property. But the damage has been done and I just want to get rid of them and not let it happen again. PM me if you want some. Dan
Not to cut my own throat but you should seriously consider the real ones before you contact me.

He's right...here's a legit one... Stainless blade, serial #, "sinclair" stamp,and logo on the blade...

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_06_13_u9ejupuq.jpg

Last edited:
With 7 other blades on my person at all times this would be a back up to my back up. Chinese or not, this (as a birthday gift) will be there in my wallet if its needed.

With 7 other blades on my person at all times this would be a back up to my back up. Chinese or not, this (as a birthday gift) will be there in my wallet if its needed.

You are absolutely right and I agree with you on all counts, I was just using the opportunity to educate on the product. Thanks for posting it SJ.

Back
Top Bottom