• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OK you Marines tell me......

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
......a windy day, a Marine's cap blows off and the President of the United States bends over and picks up his cap and puts it back on the head of the Marine. Now an Australian would see this as a good thing, showing the common touch and that he is not up himself, the lefties of course criticise him but what is the protocol?......

IMG_1342.JPG

He respects those whose duty it is to protect him, as much as they should respect him for trusting him into leading our country. Everything has a place in the hierarchy and subordination process.

I am sure we would never have seen this gesture in the previous administration, as it would have been misconstrued all the way back to the days of slavery!

......a windy day, a Marine's cap blows off and the President of the United States bends over and picks up his cap and puts it back on the head of the Marine. Now an Australian would see this as a good thing, showing the common touch and that he is not up himself, the lefties of course criticise him but what is the protocol?......

View attachment 1236957

Are, you talking about the AMERICAN LEFT, which are " COWARDS" and don't serve in the U.S. MILITARY, well here is my message to the " LEFT" (KISS my Red, White and BLUE ASS!! Rant over!!!

It's been a while but in that situation where his cover blew off, I'm pretty sure he followed protocol by not picking it up and standing his post.
With that said, I'm surprised a black corfam chin strap isn't authorized for that particular duty.
As far as what the POTUS did, I personally would have rather seen him just hand the Marine his cover back.

Back
Top Bottom