Okay so Walmart has this $3.00 wine...

Lots of different flavors available
LOL @ 'flavors', man you ain't right.

You talking about the hotel or the restaurant? I stayed in the hotel with my grandparents in the very early 80s. They had a good restaurant and big fat squirrels that would pan handle and eat anything you threw them. It's long gone now with just a very few pics on Google images to go by.
My dad was GM for a couple of years in the 70's, great place to be a kid.

Oak Leaf is what we use when the recipe calls for wine.
b1.jpg

Miss the days of white Ripple, MadDog, and Don Q 151 rum. And the obligatory herbal supplement. Then cruise Peachtree picking up hippie chicks for fun and games.

Making me have flashbacks to my youth.

Thunderbird &night train for the win!

Good god man that stuff will kill you!

I'm like you man. I'll drink natural light and bud light all day while I sip a $150 bottle of BOURBON...

I agree. Cheap beer and wine, expensive Bourbon. FIFY

Well i wasn't gonna drink tonight and then my wife stopped by Bi Lo on the way home for bread and got me 3 of the big ass 25 oz Natty Daddys. They are NOT good but they ARE 8% and get right to the point.

Okay I'm about to try out some of this ( Cab- er- net So- vig- non) from the great Walmart Vineyards. I heard red wines is good when you get my age so there's that. Probably tastes awful but it's 12.5% so down the hatch it goes.
IMG_20171104_201234037.jpg

Okay I'm about to try out some of this ( Cab- er- net So- vig- non) from the great Walmart Vineyards. I heard red wines is good when you get my age so there's that. Probably tastes awful but it's 12.5% so down the hatch it goes.View attachment 1378080

So for every 2 glasses of wine, drink a glass of water. Take 2 ibuprofen before you go to bed. TRUST ME!

Back
Top Bottom