• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

old .32 ACP rounds

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
I was rooting around the dusty corners of the gun cabinet and found some REALLY OLD .32 ACP rounds.
Probably made 1940's or before.
Note the rounded primers, and stamps on primers themselves.
Basically free to good home.
Send me a couple of bucks to cover shipping, and I'll ** EDITED*** UPS / hand deliver
them to you.
See pics.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Pics... Having trouble uploading.
These few rounds are my only ones.

Somebody with an antique .32 pistol might want 'Em.

if you use the u.s postal service to mail the package it will be the most expensive one you've ever mailed..... I hear the fines start at $10,000. or maybe a nice stay in Atlanta federal...... you have to use ups or fed ex. and even then there's special shipping requirements.

Thank you for the reminder. I was going to check USPS regs and UPS policies before I sent anything.
Now that I did a quick review of the USPS website, it says ammo is non-mailable (even though GUNS can be mailable under certain circumstances).
Numerous gun-related websites and even the NRA's own firearms museum say not to use the U.S. Postal Service to send ammo.
UPS looks OK, if it's securely packaged and marked ORM-D (even if Haz-Mat restrictions don't apply to small quantities of ammo, my shipment plus some other customers' shipments on the same truck might add up to a restricted quantity).

I used to collect ammo, and I've shipped live ammo before, and had some shipped to me, just a few rounds at a time in a padded envelope (must have been UPS or FedEx).

If anybody with an antique .32 ACP pistol, or a collection of early 20th century cartridges, wants these rounds, we could do a F-T-F meet sometime when it's convenient for both of us, too. Somewhere between Canton and Lawrenceville along Ga. Hwy 20.

are those steel bullets? I know you could get AP ammo in .32 back in the day and have half a box myself. I'd try sticking a magnet to it

Back
Top Bottom