• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Old fishing lures and reels

Old Goat

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
31   0
Reaction score
I was going to sell my entire fishing reels and tackle boxes to a guy for $650.00 and after looking at them he told me there was nothing that interested him at the time but many of the lures and reels were worth more separately than what I was asking for. He gave me the name of a web site called Bass Boat Central where I could get an idea of what some of the items I have are worth. I wasn't able to find anything just wondering if anyone knew of a place or web site that I could check out the value of these lures and reels.

Hopefully someone will reply shortly with some good advice. But in the mean time have you tried searching for your reels on eBay to get a value? It may not be an entirely accurate method but might give you a ballpark range.

Hopefully someone will reply shortly with some good advice. But in the mean time have you tried searching for your reels on eBay to get a value? It may not be an entirely accurate method but might give you a ballpark range.
X2 on eBay. I've gone by the prices of some of the sellers with numerous transactions and they are pretty much spot on.

Back
Top Bottom