• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Old lawn equipment

torinodan

Marines Icon
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I'm still looking for more unwanted preferably free junk riding mowers, garden tractors, push mowers, tillers, go karts, generators, golf carts, leaf blowers, and weedeaters. If its junk yard stuff that I can reuse I'll come hawl it off. Not a lot of money to work with as my wife is a teacher and I need to supplement her income so she can stay home and take care of our daughter during summer break.
Dont trash them I'll take them and I'll hawl off anything else I can strap in the trailer for you if you have an HOA riding your butt. I can make an hour or so trip within reason depending on my schedule and weekends not at work and if I can can combine stops.
Reply or PM with you have, thanks. I will buy stuff too ifs it's not too much.

I have a John Deere STX38 that the wife wants me to get rid off. I can help you load depending on day and time. Located in Carrollton, let me know if you're interested and any other details you would like to know about it.

I have a old lawn tractor that I no longer use it has the engine chassis no wheels or tires it’s good for scrap only you’ll have to find a way to load it here so come and get it I am also in Carrollton

Back
Top Bottom