• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the job pay? Stacy Abrams' pro 2A spokesman? I'll do it. Money for nothing (and quite a stretch even for your capabilities I might add).

ReservoirDawg10, not going to get involved with your discussion other than to point out, this is not a private event. The owner has made it clear, at least to me it was made clear, that this event is open to the public. If you have 5 bucks, you can enter. Dang, there I go using semantics! I guess I will never learn. lol

It’s been changed to preorder only now to avoid that issue.

The positive here is that we have identified Stacey Abrams new phoney pro 2a gun control advocate and spokesperson.
Is it me? Can't be, I made a coin saying I'm 2A compatible.:pound:
Gump meme.jpg
:)

Like I said. I have my reasons. I don't care one way or the other. I don't carry a loaded gun into the Post Office either. You may have fantasies about "defending your rats" in a SWAT standoff at the PO, I don't. Their rules.
**** that, the post office is a public building, they are owned by us and are supposed to be restricted by the 2nd amendment from prohibiting us from carrying. The fact that it's illegal to carry there is a blatant violation of the 2nd amendment in my opinion and worth fighting against. I don't carry there either because of the consequences, but it's very annoying having to unholster and leave my gun in the truck several times a week.

I'm not raising hell about the policy for this event because it is a private event. It may be opened to the public but it's being privately financed and organized. Nobody has to go or pay for it that doesn't want to. Okuma isn't making any laws here, he has no such authority. But he is making rules for which you will only be guilty of trespassing if you don't follow and refuse to leave.

ReservoirDawg10, not going to get involved with your discussion other than to point out, this is not a private event. The owner has made it clear, at least to me it was made clear, that this event is open to the public. If you have 5 bucks, you can enter. Dang, there I go using semantics! I guess I will never learn. lol
Harboring some old feelings?

Reactions: JWC
Harboring some old feelings?
Nah, did not know it had been changed. I don't read this thread every day or every other day, maybe not every week. I applaud the fact that it is now pre-order only. Not haboring any old feeling.....nice of you to ask, don't know why you would care, but hey, do what you have to do. I will.

I've been wanting to introduce people to wet shaving and straight razors. If I think there is an interest and everything lines up I may try to get a table. Just a thought though.

This would be a good opportunity for people wanting to share knowledge about different interests/skills. Simple trigger jobs, suppressor maintenace, Glock stippling, game calls, how to PM an offer, etc.
Of course that would have to be approved by Okuma Okuma though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom