• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy 2 tickets but I have no idea who my "guest" will be next May. Do I just leave the name blank for the ticket? Then, if the stars misalign and I cannot go what is the process? Sell on ODT? Return to ODT for sale to last minute procrastinators? Personally, I think tickets will be in demand as the event nears.

You can just leave it blank or put "Guest of (your screen name)" . You can also update the name anytime before next January by sending me an email through the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

You can get a refund if you cancel before I order the badges next January. If you can't make it after that I will ship you all your stuff after the event. You're also still eligible for giveaways at the event since they will be linked with your badge number.

Does that sound reasonable?

You can just leave it blank or put "Guest of (your screen name)" . You can also update the name anytime before next January by sending me an email through the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

You can get a refund if you cancel before I order the badges next January. If you can't make it after that I will ship you all your stuff after the event. You're also still eligible for giveaways at the event since they will be linked with your badge number.

Sounds plenty reasonable to me!

Very reasonable. Personally, I would eat the price of the tickets but I didn't want to prevent someone who really wanted to go but couldn't because the event was sold out. I definitely think there will be a lot of people sorry they didn't pre-order. Looking forward to going.

Depends.... does the job include free entry?

Got a feeling there will be just as much going on out in the parking lot on the way to the door as there will be inside.

Unless the fire marshall makes us move it outside this will be inside.... :)
Bus Jmping.jpg
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom