OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here are ya?

I guess just hoping that maybe a few other people will really think about the implications of this.

I will wear a ""Where's Willy" shirt in your honor....

I will be honored, especially if it gives you the opportunity to explain why Willy isn't there. It may seem silly to you, but I think true supporters of the 2A would understand.

I suppose you could say Thomas did

So your solution to gun control is build my own stadium?? There are plenty of venues available, I don't need to build one. Is your solution to gun control "If you don't like gun control, go start your own country and you can carry all the guns you want"? Well, we did that and people with a total disregard for the constitution are ****ting all over it.

We're supposed to be a community of 2A supporters. What does it say to the anti-2A crowd when we implement gun control at our own events???

Thomas Okuma Okuma is apparently a Gabby Giffords loving liberal gun control pushover and once again, he can **** right off.

Hey.. Take a chill pill... NO guns shows legally allow a loaded weapon on their premise... Insureres would go nuts, or deny insurability...

Welcome to a Permaban...

Still here are ya?

I will wear a ""Where's Willy" shirt in your honor....
ANOTHER excellent booth idea! :thumb:

I actually thought about the mod dunking booth idea last night.

We could donate proceeds to a charity or something.

I'm on board!!!:pound:
charity dunking booth.jpg

I guess just hoping that maybe a few other people will really think about the implications of this.
Implications.....

• Suppose your wife was giving birth in a hospital that has a no guns policy, would you be there?
  • Let's say you were invited to The White House to honor your "wokeness" regarding the 2nd Amendment, would you be there?
  • What if you had to be somewhere tomorrow to resolve a life or death situation but you had to fly because it was too far to drive in one day, would you be there?

All of those situations would not allow carry, would you bitch and moan and get all woke because of that? Calm down cupcake, the ODT and it's membership do plenty to support the 2nd Amendment.

I suppose you could say Thomas did

So your solution to gun control is build my own stadium?? There are plenty of venues available, I don't need to build one. Is your solution to gun control "If you don't like gun control, go start your own country and you can carry all the guns you want"? Well, we did that and people with a total disregard for the constitution are ****ting all over it.

We're supposed to be a community of 2A supporters. What does it say to the anti-2A crowd when we implement gun control at our own events???

Thomas Okuma Okuma is apparently a Gabby Giffords loving liberal gun control pushover and once again, he can **** right off.
Oweee, boys! This party just got started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom