OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this.

Also have a question - can multiple folks go in on a booth? Or are booths restricted to only one entity/business?
No restrictions, people are welcome to share tables or booths if they want to. (If we still have booths)

My initial thinking was that individuals would buy tables and maybe some businesses would buy the booths and use them for exhibition and sales. Now I'm thinking I may ditch the booths entirely and just do more tables. I think we can get 200 tables in if we don't have booths.

Also working on a 10th anniversary rifle to be given away at the event. I'm sure we'll have other giveaways there too but it's too far out to really know yet.

I think I'm going to get all the event badges numbered, and your badge number will be your giveaway entry number. That way I also have a list in case the person who wins isn't able to make it to the event for some reason.

Also working on a 10th anniversary rifle to be given away at the event. I'm sure we'll have other giveaways there too but it's too far out to really know yet.

I think I'm going to get all the event badges numbered, and your badge number will be your giveaway entry number. That way I also have a list in case the person who wins isn't able to make it to the event for some reason.

Good idea right there

I want badge # 007 !
I'm telling you because if I don't get it I may not show up. :pound::pound::pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom