OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm planning on taking cash at the door, I feel like we have a lot of folks that would prefer cash over paypal, or may not know if they can come until the last minute.

Give multiple options. How many supporter send you cash? Make that an option, but open it up to PayPal too or some other e means.

Can we do a fundraiser to bring Dingo Dingo to this event? I feel like this is so epic, we should get the Aussie to come. I’m sure all ODT’ers would love to have him.

Very kind thought, thank you. But I will be there God willing and I can afford the airfare especially if I am coming from France. So thank you again, may I suggest you spend any spare cash on something useful like a gun. :lol:

Can we do a fundraiser to bring Dingo Dingo to this event? I feel like this is so epic, we should get the Aussie to come. I’m sure all ODT’ers would love to have him.

I like this... let’s start by auctioning of the cows from The View.. I will raffle off Joy Behar.. I will start the bidding! We can send her to France, in exchange for Dingo’s safe entrance into the US...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom