• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT10 Booth & Table Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunk tank.jpg

I want a table but don't see anywhere in the store to ask for one. I've got our admissions paid for already. Point me in the right direction. I plan to sell guns, ammo, silver and knives and anything else neat that falls in the box as we head out the door.
Thanks!

I want a table but don't see anywhere in the store to ask for one. I've got our admissions paid for already. Point me in the right direction. I plan to sell guns, ammo, silver and knives and anything else neat that falls in the box as we head out the door.
Thanks!
Go to the first page of this thread. There is a link to the store page in the second paragraph of Okuma’s original post for admissions, tables and booths.

Got it this time and paid for a table. When I was on earlier today all that showed was tee shirt/admission, medal or admission. When I went back using the other link I was able to pay for a table. Thanks for the help out.

Got it this time and paid for a table. When I was on earlier today all that showed was tee shirt/admission, medal or admission. When I went back using the other link I was able to pay for a table. Thanks for the help out.
OK I paid for my table back in June but don't see my name on one on the layout. Also paid admission for two, is that going to be mailed or is that something we pick up on the day of the event? I'm still pulling stuff out to sell. Got some reloading stuff, lots of ammo, long guns, pistols, shotguns, silver (coin and bars) and a lot of knives and bayonets. Hope all that is cool for the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom