• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Older 870 police or wingmaster magnum

johnjp911

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Looking for an older Remington 870 police magnum or wingmaster magnum model. Blued police not parkerized, I believe they stopped making them blued after 2009. Dont care the condition or the age of it, just looking for a project 870 to restore, got up to 450 cash in hand depending on the condition of it.
Thanks

I bought a 2 3/4" Wingmaster from the 60's as a used prison gun for like $160. Sent it to Wilson Combat and for another $150 they sent it back with 3" chamber, refinished, combat safety, new springs, etc. It is a great shotgun.

I'm not sure if they still have these, but Adventure Outdoors had a bunch of police magnums in their used display cases. Mostly receivers from the 80's, blued.

I saw their add. I am going to try and swing by today and take a look. In the past the things have been so beat up that I almost think they were used as seal clubs in the arctic or boat paddles on the Amazon. They were in terrible condition and not worth $100.00. I hope these now are in better shape.

Looking for an older Remington 870 police magnum or wingmaster magnum model. Blued police not parkerized, I believe they stopped making them blued after 2009. Dont care the condition or the age of it, just looking for a project 870 to restore, got up to 450 cash in hand depending on the condition of it.
Thanks

Were they in ok condition? I live about two hours from there and debating if I want to go in the morning
The ones I looked at had some wear, but no major damage. I was planning to refinish (blue) anyways, so it wasn't a major consideration for me. This was in late 2015, so I don't know what their inventory looks like now. Also, I don't think Adventure Outdoors is open on Sunday, IIRC. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom