• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OMG dont they have better things to do like stop terror cells and drug cartels

Been wondering how long these would last before they got yanked from shelves and deemed a "danger".

ya i saw it in advout last week

it looked cool but i didnt care much for the novelty of it. but leave it to the FEDs to look after our best interest

Try as they might, They can't stop everything. Remember the Boston bombers supposedly used the powder from fireworks to make their bombs.

Sigh*
Until they decide to regulate swimming pool chemicals, solvents, bleach and a host of other daily household chemicals-there are much easier ways to make explosives than to attempt to remote detonate a binary like they are describing (which is big surprise, made out of easily obtainable goodies, am I allowed to name them?).
Knowing how to make stuff that goes boom does not make one a criminal, using it in a nefarious way does.

It takes HE to pop that stuff off, or a high powered rifle. Setting off bombs with gunfire sounds pretty bad from a tactical standpoint.

Sigh*
Until they decide to regulate swimming pool chemicals, solvents, bleach and a host of other daily household chemicals-there are much easier ways to make explosives than to attempt to remote detonate a binary like they are describing (which is big surprise, made out of easily obtainable goodies, am I allowed to name them?).
Knowing how to make stuff that goes boom does not make one a criminal, using it in a nefarious way does.

It takes HE to pop that stuff off, or a high powered rifle. Setting off bombs with gunfire sounds pretty bad from a tactical standpoint.

^^This^^
they ban all the good stuff. Remember the anarchist cookbook? Hahaha

I guess the manufacturer figured out, that if the Govt can help boost gun sales through panic?
That maybe they can do the same for their product as well?
Who knows, now days everything is FUBAR.

Back
Top Bottom