On behalf of my neighbors, thank you for your taxes

That's the real rub.....There is no gratitude or shame involved. The leeches are "OWED" the EBT card balances. That's the way they act.
Precisely, hell I would be ashamed to use one if i really had to. These folks today pull those things out of their Guicci purses with a wallet that has 5-6 credit cards in them with a wad of cash and then get in a Mercedes to go home in. All while wearing jewelry and manicured nails. :mad:

Don't be so coy. Stop spreading the automatic libtard mantra about "more whites...." Excerpted from the report:
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Full article:

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

Maybe you should focus your blame to the source
If the laws were strict enough there wouldnt be this problem.
Should still be stamps, and for certian items only

Don't be so coy. Stop spreading the automatic libtard mantra about "more whites...." Excerpted from the report:
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Full article:

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
Checked your stats, you are partially correct, but the latest data "yours was 2015) shows that they are about even. Since no color was mentioned any way, why was it necessary for the op to throw out the race card?

look upstream.jpg

..and hard work. They're enjoying another cookout on your dime.
I'm blown away at how well people on food stamps eat.
Mommy bought her a house and she moved her drug addict useless baby daddy in...
So, on their behalf, thank you for working hard and diligently paying your taxes so scumbags like them can use the tax payer provided cash card to buy weed and alcohol and big fat steaks from the butcher shop

Checked your stats, you are partially correct, but the latest data "yours was 2015) shows that they are about even. Since no color was mentioned any way, why was it necessary for the op to throw out the race card?

I put the op's 1 and only post from this thread above so you can show us where he threw out the race card.

Back
Top Bottom