• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

One Year Anniversary Give Away!

Just picked up the new wood and barrel, they are really sharp. I'll post some pics of the wood this evening. Ive got about $180 altogether in the barrel and stock, if anyone would like to donate $45 or more towards this I will give you a custom user title, whatever you want it to be! Anyone who donates a smaller amount to it will be named in this thread and in the giveaway thread.

I've got $50 pledge from B. Byrd and $10 from Shabam, that leaves $120 if anyone else would like to donate.

Here are some pics of the new barrel and the new wood. Assuming what I've been told is true, the wood is about 25 years old. The grip is a slightly different shade from the stock, but I don't think it is a big deal. If anyone is really good with refinishing wood and you think you can match them let me know, otherwise I'll just let it ride.

The new barrel is also compensated, didn't know that before I picked it up today.

Here are the pics, let me know what you think.

shotgun13.jpg

shotgun12.jpg

shotgun11.jpg

shotgun10.jpg

I need some suggestions on what to do with the finish for the barrel and the receiver. Take a look at atlanta hydro imagings site for all the patterns.

If a part is hydro imaged can it be engraved?

Whatever you put on the metal the finish will let it come thru. My G23 is done in carbon fiber on the slide and you can still see the Glock logo the model and they can be read esily.

In that case I think I may want to have all the major donors names engraved on the barrel, I think that would be really cool.

Back
Top Bottom