• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Opening Day of Gun Season Saturday!!!

I can't go because of work but I didn't plan on going on opening day anyway. Too many people in the woods on the WMA's. I plan to go on the week days I have off. Shouldn't see anyone then.

I had a guy take a 15 minute dauce about 50 yards away from me, then he walks around my area smoking a cig. I know its the risk you take when you hunt a WMA but usually after opening day I don't see anyone.

Well the Plumber left Saturday,The Septic tank Company left just now..$2,200 in the Hole...But At least I get to leave Thursday for until my meds run out..Won't have to listen to her complain, wifeee of 38 yrs..I do the cooking, shopping, laundry, cleaning and all I get is excuses..I am going to kill something while I am gone..Then when I get back, I will send her packing..Tired of being a Maid...Good luck to all DD

That's unfortunate, some people have no hunter etiquette

I thought about shooting a round into the dirt below me but he didn't know I was there so I didn't want to scare another dump outta him. I was kinda hoping he would spook a deer toward me.

Well the Plumber left Saturday,The Septic tank Company left just now..$2,200 in the Hole...But At least I get to leave Thursday for until my meds run out..Won't have to listen to her complain, wifeee of 38 yrs..I do the cooking, shopping, laundry, cleaning and all I get is excuses..I am going to kill something while I am gone..Then when I get back, I will send her packing..Tired of being a Maid...Good luck to all DD
:noidea: GL as well sir

- - - Updated - - -

I thought about shooting a round into the dirt below me but he didn't know I was there so I didn't want to scare another dump outta him. I was kinda hoping he would spook a deer toward me.
That would of been nice

Back
Top Bottom