Operation Jade Helm

(deep breath & sigh) ................... yes go pick on texas first - let me know how that works out for ya - oh and warn em ahead of time - must be rocket surgeons -

i have prepped for this or some other shtf scenario to some degree for 3 decades and now it looks more and more like i may have wasted much time , money and energy . for it seems at times that the aggressors are beavis & butthead and not capable of much more than hurting themselves

(deep breath & sigh) ................... yes go pick on texas first - let me know how that works out for ya - oh and warn em ahead of time - must be rocket surgeons -

i have prepped for this or some other shtf scenario to some degree for 3 decades and now it looks more and more like i may have wasted much time , money and energy . for it seems at times that the aggressors are beavis & butthead and not capable of much more than hurting themselves
awesome. lol

BRAC read about it......The US is always realigning equipment and materials some Divisions change DRF duties
if one brigade leaves and goes somewhere else they ship all equipment on trains all big installation's have rail heads that's how equipment gets to ports
so they can be shipped overseas. In all probably equipment coming back from overseas, as for convoys division motor pools road march vehicles
down highways all the time..... And remember soldiers have family's too if something unconstitutional and detrimental to society was going down they would be with their
family's just like me.

he he he he he he he you said butthead he he he he he

BRAC read about it......The US is always realigning equipment and materials some Divisions change DRF duties
if one brigade leaves and goes somewhere else they ship all equipment on trains all big installation's have rail heads that's how equipment gets to ports
so they can be shipped overseas. In all probably equipment coming back from overseas, as for convoys division motor pools road march vehicles
down highways all the time..... And remember soldiers have family's too if something unconstitutional and detrimental to society was going down they would be with their
family's just like me.

This...especially that last bit.

I always find it funny that people think an entire division of people could keep a big secret like a hostile take over. Most "secrets" can't even be kept withing a single unit. The military is just people.

Back
Top Bottom