• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Opinions on a sight and 3X magnifier

"Extra high grade UTG?" That my friend is an oxymoron.

Would also help if we knew what you were putting this on. A .22, maybe, a 5.56 home defense carbine... NO.

"Extra high grade UTG?" That my friend is an oxymoron.

Would also help if we knew what you were putting this on. A .22, maybe, a 5.56 home defense carbine... NO.

I was thinking a S&W M&P 15-22 to start with. Building a 300 blk out...don't think it would work out for that!

I was thinking a S&W M&P 15-22 to start with. Building a 300 blk out...don't think it would work out for that!

For the .22 sure, it would be a viable optic for a range toy, still wouldn't buy it personally, even in the cheap red dot department I think there are better options. For the .300 Black out, I would save up a bit more and buy either a better red dot, or a variable scope, once again depending on what you were planning on using the .300 black out for.

I went this route with the Sightmark combination, and it didn't last more than one trip to the range. Ended up with an Eotech and a mako magnifier. It is da bomb!

I went this route with the Sightmark combination, and it didn't last more than one trip to the range. Ended up with an Eotech and a mako magnifier. It is da bomb!

U like the Mako magnifier? I was thinking of going that route...an eotech and magnifier.

Back
Top Bottom