• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Optics options... Opinions requested

I have a Primary Arms MD-08 with an American Defense quick detach mount mount I've been thinking about selling. PM me if interested. It would be less than either of the ones you're looking at and just as good if not better. The mount alone is about $80. This is the exact bundle:

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_Micro_Dot_With_Kill_Flash_ADT1_B_p/md08adt1-10bundle.htm

DSC_0275-001.JPG

Vortex owns the market in that price range with the product and service that you get. They are an A+ operation.

...and save your $$ and get an Eotech or Aimpoint on here used for $300-350!

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with my SPARC. Using it until I have the ability to get a EoTech or Aimpoint.

ETA: You don't see the red halo with you naked eyes, the camera is just picking that up on it's own.

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii218_tmoore912_AR15_IMG_3623.jpg

Here is a better pic of the 2 MOA dot.

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii218_tmoore912_AR15_IMG_3609_zpsdf3bdebc.jpg

Thanks for the awesome pix. I was worried what the optic looked like from 1st person.

This post is right where I expected it to be, #2.

It has nothing to do with the question asked and is typical of the shooting community: buy expensive!!! Even when shooting at paper 2X a month. :rolleyes:

And even more invalid by the fact that EoTech of all companies cannot claim better quality. EoTech is known for having quality control issues. I finally traded out of my last EoTech last month. Not a fan at all.

Back
Top Bottom