• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Opus X Cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbs1982

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
50   0
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that has tried an Opus X cigar? I know they are rare and that is what makes them so pricy. But are they worth $30 to $50 a stick? (like I could ever afford one!!!)

I have. I prefer a mild/creamy cigar as opposed to a spicy/stronger smoke, so I stick with my Dunhill Dominicans. I didn't see what the big deal was. I have also smoked "real" Cubans in the Bahamas and Jamaica, and didn't really care for them, either. It's all in your personal taste.

I have smoked several Opus x and wouldn't pay for another. There is a new cigar shop in Griffin called Lola Cigars, he hand rolls and I much prefer his cigars over the Opus

I'm going to have to check out that cigar shop in Griffin sometime. I doubt I will be buying an Opus X any time soon, unless I can find a good deal.

I have smoked at least a 100 of them, great cigars but there are so many more that are awesome cigars that are much, much less. Try any size Oliva V. Very strong and smooth like the opus x but a wonderful cigar but much less in price. On my fifth or sixth box now at an average of 5-7 dollars a stick!!

I don't remember opus x cigars to be in the 30-50 dollar range. Most of the ones I've had have been from 15-20 range.

Last edited:
I can tell the difference between a 50 cent cigar and a 5 dollar cigar but not much past that...I can tell the difference between a $5 and a $50 bottle of wine, but not much past that, either.

I like to order my cigars from www.cigarsintl.com. Great quality and less than buying from your local shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.