Our (short) back story...

I just discovered the site. I found it on my wifes computer. I never used GON's S&S site until Woody's Taxidermy did away with their's. ( GON S&S is back if it went away) I gotta tell you. I can't stand it. This site is comparable to Woody's and I'm glad I found it.
Dovebuster

I have really enjoyed this site. I think it is great and has really taken off. I had always wanted another site to pop up after GON went so hardcore you couldn't post anything. Then when they shut down the S&S I left and haven't been back. Thank Steve.

Most user friendly site I have seen. Met some nice guys and made some nice deals. Thank you guys!

I've said it several times and I'll keep saying it, A BIG THANK YOU to ALL THAT CREATED AND ADMINISTER The Outdoors Trader website. Even our Buttheads are Special. (That May Include ME) What a Great Place!

Thanks for creating such a great site! I like the strip on the right which shows the most recent posts! Great idea!

I, too used to go to GON all the time, but their admin is a real a-hole, and they really jacked up the swap and sell part of things. I still check back there every once in a while, but I can tell they are really shrinking. Shame what happened to them. They used to rock.

I hate the attitude that GON has developed as well. They treat their members poorly, and I almost deleted my account. Really, the only reason I ever find myself there is because of a weather thread they have from time to time. If you were to lure DDD and Miguel Cervantes over here by starting a weather thread, I probably would never go there at all.

-Congrats on a truly great site!

Steve you have done a great job. I have designed and moderated quite a few sites and I know how busy it can get. The site is user friendly , practical and reaches a wide range of people. You did a great job and thanks for all the hard work.

I had just found GGT when the merge happened. I must say I love this site and spend waaaay too much time on it! I don't have the financial ability to buy and sell like some do but I enjoy the discussion forums as much as the trading.

Back
Top Bottom