• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Outdoor ranges near Marietta, GA

Roger that. Well I’d definitely be interested in checking it out some time.
giphy.gif

I offer it up to folks now and again. It costs to use the range; the majority of the funds go back into the range.

I can supply all the range supplies; frames, backers, targets, steel, etc.

I am definitely interested in this also, and wouldn't mind paying a fee for this setup. Please let us know how.

........and didn’t I just read that they will now only be open Mon-Fri?

He posted something that all members needed to stop by this week at Creekside due to something they were being forced to do so I was planning on going up today to see what's up and shoot some things to get ready for an MPA long range class but now their facebook page is gone - not sure what's up there. I tried calling a bit ago and didn't get anyone. I may look into joining Riverbend but $900 initiation is steep and I don't know any members there to signoff.

From what I can tell, most outdoor ranges are members only or very limited on time/areas open to the public.

I may join SRGC if I like it when I’m on site for a class in September. It would be an hour drive for me from Kennesaw but may be worth it...really not a fan of shooting at the indoor range.

Kennesaw? Isn't Dawsonville closer? www.rbgc.org

RBGC looks like they are double the first year costs ($1206) vs SRGC ($650). Haven't been to either one but they are within 10min of each other(55-65min) to me so might be visiting to check things out as I wasted an afternoon waiting for a return phone call from Creekside.

RBGC looks like they are double the first year costs ($1206) vs SRGC ($650). Haven't been to either one but they are within 10min of each other(55-65min) to me so might be visiting to check things out as I wasted an afternoon waiting for a return phone call from Creekside.

I'm going to SRGC on 9/12 for an AR class...will be able to decide on whether to pull the trigger on membership after that.

Back
Top Bottom