Over the limit

They weren't charged with catching over the limit, there were charged with over the POSSESSION limit.
I have zero sympathy for poachers.
Ok. I get that. I just missed the part of the poaching evidence. When i click on the site it keeps jumping around with ads. Hard to read on my end.

Surprised they aren't standing in front of their big bust for the photo shoot, what a missed opportunity to show off how badass you are stealing peoples food.

They should be standing by the boat and fishing gear seized for poaching. No sympathy for people who can't follow simple rules and regulations.

They should be standing by the boat and fishing gear seized for poaching. No sympathy for people who can't follow simple rules and regulations.
I'm sure you follow all governments rules and I'm sure they are so smart they know how to properly manage game.

These horrible guys putting food in the freezer should be jailed for life.

Surprised they aren't standing in front of their big bust for the photo shoot, what a missed opportunity to show off how badass you are stealing peoples food.
I normally agree with you on gubmt intrusion in to our lives, but poachers suck they were 173 over not just a couple of dozen or something. Something tells me it wasn't these guys first time being way over the limit either. I'm sure their freezers are well stocked. And the seized fillets were donated to actual hungry families.

Pa. has that civil restitution system, and I'm a big believer in it. Georgia has the framework on the books but has never instituted it.

I can tell you that in Pa. it makes a believer out of the hunters and fisherman.

You cousin can be the JP and you get a $25 dollar criminal fine but when the state sends you that bill for restitution, you got to pay it, every license you have with state is suspended. And it's not just game, they have a restitution amount for every creature in the state, maybe some trees.

Back
Top Bottom