• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Over Valued To Under Valued

Deleted member 20875

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
When AR's and AK's were selling for 2k and up everyone was buying them no questions asked and they even had a smile on their face happy they were able to get one. Now the ban did not happen now everyone is pinching pennies and asking for everything really cheap. Just something I noticed and made me laugh

When AR's and AK's were selling for 2k and up everyone was buying them no questions asked and they even had a smile on their face happy they were able to get one. Now the ban did not happen now everyone is pinching pennies and asking for everything really cheap. Just something I noticed and made me laugh

Yep.

Thank goodness the ban is completely behind us with no chance of ever being resurrected in the future.

That thought makes me laugh too.

I would imagine those who were buying grossly overpriced AR's and other firearms and being happy about it are a completely different group of people than the ones trying to get the best deal they can now. That, and maybe some of those from the first group who have come to realize they really like what they bought and want more for their collection, but are trying to save money to balance out their previous overpriced purchase.

Before someone decides I'm justifying some kind of bad behavior; I did not participate in the overpriced firearm buying madness. I have waited it out ever since it started back in December, and I have no intentions of lowballing any sellers' reasonable asking prices either.

Yes, I completely believe a ban or ban proposal can come again, even very soon, considering the bills that are in discussion in Congress right now. I have what I really need/want right now, and if I am no longer able to buy what I want at normal prices then I will go without, but I certainly HOPE it NEVER comes to that. (obviously)

Last edited:
I would imagine those who were buying grossly overpriced AR's and other firearms and being happy about it are a completely different group of people than the ones trying to get the best deal they can now. That, and maybe some of those from the first group who have come to realize they really like what they bought and want more for their collection, but are trying to save money to balance out their previous overpriced purchase.

Before someone decides I'm justifying some kind of bad behavior; I did not participate in the overpriced firearm buying madness. I have waited it out ever since it started back in December, and I have no intentions of lowballing any sellers' reasonable asking prices either.

Yes, I completely believe a ban or ban proposal can come again, even very soon, considering the bills that are in discussion in Congress right now. I have what I really need/want right now, and if I am no longer able to buy what I want at normal prices then I will go without, but I certainly HOPE it NEVER comes to that. (obviously)

Will second that!

I didn't buy them at 2k, guess I'm not everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Word

Back
Top Bottom