• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oz’s Cuttlery and Firearms

MPaulY

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
115   1
Reaction score
Mr. Oz has come back to his store after a 6 week absence, due to a fall he had. When I spoke to him today, he said that for a limited time, everything in his store is priced at 10% over cost. Come see him on the square in Newnan!! If there’s something you can’t find somewhere else, he probably has it. And his gun shelves are slap full with more to come out soon.

Things you’ll find:
Collector grade and hard to find milsurp
Odd gauge shotgun ammunition
Every caliber of ammunition you could need
Handguns of all types
Common rifles from 100 years ago to present.

I’ll be there helping out on the afternoon of the 2nd, since he’s having a hard time getting around. Come help support this old school gun shop that’s been here over 75 years (his words, not mine).

I’m sure that guy deals with a lot of knuckleheads, but every time I go in there Ingrt stared down and sarcastic, passive aggressive conversation. Maybe it’s because I’m young. I know mr Oz is a good man. I even tried showing up more often to see if he’d warm up. The store is great though.

I’m sure that guy deals with a lot of knuckleheads, but every time I go in there Ingrt stared down and sarcastic, passive aggressive conversation. Maybe it’s because I’m young. I know mr Oz is a good man. I even tried showing up more often to see if he’d warm up. The store is great though.

Nope. That's just him. He's been that way my entire life and I have been going in there for 35+ years.

Nope. That's just him. He's been that way my entire life and I have been going in there for 35+ years.

Nah he’s great guy. Just old school. Likes to mess with ya pull your leg a bit sometimes if he’s in the mood and loves the art of the haggle.
Love going there, good thing he doesnt do credit cards :-)
Newnans little secret. I may just have to hit there tomorrow.

Nah he’s great guy. Just old school. Likes to mess with ya pull your leg a bit sometimes if he’s in the mood and loves the art of the haggle.
Love going there, good thing he doesnt do credit cards :-)
Newnans little secret. I may just have to hit there tomorrow.

When is the store open? I checked his Facebook page and it shows only open Sunday 10AM-5PM. Interested is stopping by.

When is the store open? I checked his Facebook page AND IT SHOWS ONLY OPEN Sunday 10AM-5PM. Interested is stopping by.

To be honest, my experience is its hit or miss. I check every time I’m in the area and most often it’s at or after noon and before 4.
I expect at his age it’s whenever he pleases :-)
Just keep trying, one day the stars will align ! But it’s worth it.

Back
Top Bottom