• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P365 12 rnd mags

JimmyJet

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
19   0
Reaction score
Anybody else have an issue with loading 12 rounds in the Sig 12 rnd mag for the P365? Seems that if I cram 12 casings in the mag, I have difficulty getting the mag to lock in the mag well.

Thanks - JJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anybody else have an issue with loading 12 rounds in the Sig 12 rnd mag for the P365? Seems that if I cram 12 casings in the mag, I have difficulty getting the mag to lock in the mag well.

Thanks - JJ

Is there one in the chamber?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Is there one in the chamber?

Yeah, I put one in the chamber and fill the mag...but 12 in the mag seems too tight even with the chamber empty...either way, it’s difficult to lock the mag in the well...

Yeah, I put one in the chamber and fill the mag...but 12 in the mag seems too tight even with the chamber empty...either way, it’s difficult to lock the mag in the well...

I have no problems without the 13th round in the chamber. I remember the 13th being tight but I just always run 12 and have zero issues.

I have no problems without the 13th round in the chamber. I remember the 13th being tight but I just always run 12 and have zero issues.

Yeah, that’s what I’ve been doing as well but wondered if others had the same issue....especially with the mag not locking in the well with twelve in it....

Back
Top Bottom