PA-10 ejection issues

29   0
Reaction score
I got an Palmetto State Armory AR-10 from a guy on ODT and after the first shot, the spent casing hangs up with the one trying to go in next, so the bolt can only halfway close etc. (they both fall out the magwell when I take the mag out.) I have changed the ejector spring AND put a carbine buffer tube in as well today and still have the same problem. It charges the first round just fine, its just goes to hell after firing that first round. Can anyone help me on what to do?? Thank you

Are you shooting steel ammo on a new gun? Have you tried different Mags? Do you have Brass ammo to test w/ new gun?
I have 2 .308 AR's, one being a RRA LAR-8 Great rifle, wont shoot ANY sort of steel ammo w/o issues... I just bought/ traded into a PSA AR-10 shot it this past Sat. appx. 90-100 rounds used all brass ammo, I had sitting around in FAL mags, I'm pretty sure it was old 147 grain PMC, or Remington ammo... That rifle was holding a 10 inch steel plate at 200 yards with my iron sights. I also suggest you run a new rifle "wet" so, hose down the BCG and upper w/ CLP and you should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom