• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

**parts to replace?**

Kaotiktribe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
137   0
Reaction score
So i hit someone on 75 south on Friday in traffic. Car in front of me went so i followed and he then quickly slammed on the brakes. I attempted the same and just slid straght into him(it was raining). Anyways car drives fine, but did smell coolant and saw some steaming off.

I have multiple cars so this can sit in my basement while i fix it as it also gives me something to tinker with.

Started to take stuff apart, but im not a huge gear head so is there anything i should replace while i got stuff off?

No puddle or coolant leak i can see.

New Radiator?
New condensor?
Headlight mount assembly
Headlight(pair)
Front bumper

Luckily parts are super cheap since its old. Anything else i should replace while the whole front end is off?

So i hit someone on 75 south on Friday in traffic. Car in front of me went so i followed and he then quickly slammed on the brakes. I attempted the same and just slid straght into him(it was raining). Anyways car drives fine, but did smell coolant and saw some steaming off.

I have multiple cars so this can sit in my basement while i fix it as it also gives me something to tinker with.

Started to take stuff apart, but im not a huge gear head so is there anything i should replace while i got stuff off?

No puddle or coolant leak i can see.

New Radiator?
New condensor?
Headlight mount assembly
Headlight(pair)
Front bumper

Luckily parts are super cheap since its old. Anything else i should replace while the whole front end is off?
yes replace the bumper support and get an alignment..you will need it

Unless the condensor/lines are leaking, I wouldnt mess with it. If the condensor is bowed in the middle, you can straighten it back out gently and re-form it. Wear safety glasses just in case it decides to let loose.

Back
Top Bottom