• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alternatives to FB marketplace?

I found the Minion in the picture and now I can't unsee it.

349130637_612118727554938_4931173050044142533_n.jpg

Seller's can be jerks too.

4 hours into a 5 hour trip to Jacksonville to look at a boat, the seller texted me and said they just sold it.

I had made it clear to them that the only reason I was driving down there was to look at it. If it wasn't available, I wasn't going. They said no problem, "you're the first one to see it"... liars.

www.forebodiesonly.com
Thank me later.

Also forabodiesonly.com

And forb bodies only.com

Mopar chat .com

Craigslist

Mopar collectors guide

Look up north Georgia Mopar club

My buddy had the best luck selling his collection of challengers at the Mopar nationals in Columbus Ohio.
72 challengers are not as desireable as 70’s-71’s but still they’re getting harder to find but if you can’t sell it at the Mopar nationals something is very wrong.

$9-k for such a car is not unreasonable for someone who is serious but a 70-71 will sell much faster.

Classic are hard to sell these days especially Mopars and E bodies even more because you can build a mustang or a Camaro from a catalog but a lot of Mopar stuff is made of unobtanium and you have to restore or aquire used parts to have rechromed etc.
A serious E body restoration is gonna be a rotisserie resto most likely after an acid bath or media blasting.
ALOT of money goes into a E body resto and like I said many serious Mopar guys won’t look at a 72 like they would a 70-71.
It may take some time and times are tough right now and it’s hard to even give away a classic car because nobody but people with stupid money are buying right now.

Seller's can be jerks too.

4 hours into a 5 hour trip to Jacksonville to look at a boat, the seller texted me and said they just sold it.

I had made it clear to them that the only reason I was driving down there was to look at it. If it wasn't available, I wasn't going. They said no problem, "you're the first one to see it"... liars.
Happened to me just now. On Wednesday We agreed, I asked him to hold till Saturday on Sunday, that I could drive all the way to Montgomery, AL to get the stuff he was selling. This morning he vanished and blocked me. Which means he sold to someone else. (By the way, was a 250 gallons propane tank).

Back
Top Bottom