• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pass it along....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a headache.....! lol
This will be 100% honor based.

These are the rules. Please do not participate if you cannot abide by them.

To start:
I am posting an item.
  • I will post a realistic "retail value" for that item.
  • I will adjust that value according to condition and provide an accurate description of said item.
  • This item is free to the first person to reply "I will take it".
  • The "buyer" will quote the post to ensure nothing changes.
  • The "seller" will pay all shipping costs.
  • First "I will take it" gets it. Whatever order they fall on the list is how the cookie crumbles.
  • Do not post an item unless you accept the one above you.
  • Only one item is "active" at a time.

However, before you reply you MUST understand what is expected of you.
  • If you reply that you will accept the current offered item you are agreeing to then post an item, in this thread, that you will give to the next person accepting your item. That item MUST be of EQUAL or GREATER value than what you accepted.
  • You must then post your item within 8 hours of accepting the current item (pictures can be added later).
  • Use the guidelines above and post a realistic "retail value" for your item. You cannot wait for the item you accepted to be shipped or received, that's where the honor system comes in to play.
  • You must post here and it must be public. Do not PM until you post here.
  • You can play as many times as you want as long as there are at least 3 other listings after you accept yours.
  • You cannot accept an item with the intent to resell it. Obviously that's not a "forever clause" but only accept an item you need for your own use.

Ok.... If there are any holes in this plan then I defer to common sense, decency and general morality and ethics. I will adjust as necessary. If you cannot abide by these rules, don't play.

My next post will be the first listing.

Addendum:
added as needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom