Pawn/Gun shop advice

Looking forward to visiting! You could always try to steal cmshoot cmshoot from TruPrep, lol. Friendliness goes a long way and typically spreads like wildfire. With people going to the interwebs for cheap gun purchases, people will expect cheap transfers. With the Amazon mentality that people have, it’s going be tough to make money with gun sales alone, unless you do massive volumes. Go luck, and hope to visit when you open the doors.

cmshoot is a awesome guy.

I've noticed a couple newer shops have really good prices for the first year or so then kinda go up after getting the name out. Just something I noticed and I understand why.
I have a family member that had 2 guns in pawn at 500 loan they interest was 125 a month on top of the 500 she payed on the guns for 6 months or so then payed them out do the math on that one lol.
I'd suggest the cheapest transfer that you can find in that area if it's only to get people in the door maybe they will buy ammo.
And the last note you do understand that more than likely you will need to put a price on the guns instead of trade only? I'm just kidding my friend I wish you the best of luck and please post the location I'd be more that happy to come see it

LMBO on Trade only thanks for the words brother

I can’t help on the pawn side but if you have any questions or need help on the FFL side I’ve had my own a couple times and also been listed on several running a few gun stores.

I would definitely go electronic on the bound book/4473 side as it will catch employee errors and make inspections go way easier

I’m no help for advice

I’ve only gone to a pawn shop a few times and it always seems their prices are 90% of new . On everything in the store . Not just guns , but on the tools etc

If it’s more than 45% of new , I’m just gonna buy a new one .

Price tags, price tags, price tags. I buy a ton of guns, but only from shops that have clear easy to read price tags.

I have no interest in speaking with employees and asking them to show me a gun just so I can see how it’s priced. If I walk into a shop and the price tags are hidden by other guns, upside down, illegible, etc, I turn around and walk right back out.

I’m the friendliest of people and will talk to a post, but for some reason I will not do business with a company that isn’t interested enough in selling me something to make sure I can read how much they want for it.

It takes something REALLY special for me to ask an employee how much something is, and even then most times I just write it off and leave.

Price tags, price tags, price tags. I buy a ton of guns, but only from shops that have clear easy to read price tags.

I have no interest in speaking with employees and asking them to show me a gun just so I can see how it’s priced. If I walk into a shop and the price tags are hidden by other guns, upside down, illegible, etc, I turn around and walk right back out.

I’m the friendliest of people and will talk to a post, but for some reason I will not do business with a company that isn’t interested enough in selling me something to make sure I can read how much they want for it.

It takes something REALLY special for me to ask an employee how much something is, and even then most times I just write it off and leave.

I am the same way if it doesn't have a clear price I don't even bother asking.

Thank you so much for replying we are going to be well lit, bright and colorful with a little something for everyone our vision is Pawn, Guns, Knives and old fashioned general store, a place that will leave a impression and people will fill good and safe visiting.
A gunsmith that sets up a couple times a week is a good touch, get a flashy sign, that u can change when u want, one of those signs that have flashing lights, and get ready to work all the time, if you are the only 1 in the register u have a better chance of not getting ripped for cash!

Back
Top Bottom