• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Paying Cash Everyday until October 31

Hey ODT,

I am renovating my house, and coming down to the last 2 weeks.

I am paying cash everyday for anybody that wants or needs the work. I could use the extra hands and maybe I can help somebody that needs Christmas money or is in a tight spot.

You are coming to my house, I don't trust anyone. You must have feedback or a real life reference.

Until October 31st, I am paying cash daily for 8 hours of work :

Cleaning - $10/hr - Cleaning up sheetrock dust, wiping down walls, scrubbing drawers, tubs and sinks, no toilets.

Painting - $12/hr - Painting ceilings, walls, trim

Sheet Rock - $12/hr - Hanging, mud work, sanding

Laying Tile - $15/hr - 400sqft

Tile Helper - $10/hr - Be a runner for laying tile, mix mud, grout, etc.

I have all supplies and tools, I just need the labor.

House is in Duluth. PM with any questions.

Thank you.
A
Hey ODT,

I am renovating my house, and coming down to the last 2 weeks.

I am paying cash everyday for anybody that wants or needs the work. I could use the extra hands and maybe I can help somebody that needs Christmas money or is in a tight spot.

You are coming to my house, I don't trust anyone. You must have feedback or a real life reference.

Until October 31st, I am paying cash daily for 8 hours of work :

Cleaning - $10/hr - Cleaning up sheetrock dust, wiping down walls, scrubbing drawers, tubs and sinks, no toilets.

Painting - $12/hr - Painting ceilings, walls, trim

Sheet Rock - $12/hr - Hanging, mud work, sanding

Laying Tile - $15/hr - 400sqft

Tile Helper - $10/hr - Be a runner for laying tile, mix mud, grout, etc.

I have all supplies and tools, I just need the labor.

House is in Duluth. PM with any questions.

Thank you.
Hi. Realize the time range is past, but do you still need help? Definitely in a tight spot right now, and love this type of work, even though I was in different fields (research/sales). Could use the cash.

A

Hi. Realize the time range is past, but do you still need help? Definitely in a tight spot right now, and love this type of work, even though I was in different fields (research/sales). Could use the cash.

Hey sir.

Thanks for your interest. I'm already moved in, was a big push before.

Thanks very much for the guys that did come.

Thanks ODT !

great guy, great hospitality, Man of his word. Ever need help in the future don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks so much for coming out to help. Bgbailey Bgbailey gets my vote for the official ODT Floor guy. Did my hardwoods, did my tile. Great Work. Recommended to anyone.

Thanks to everyone that did come help. Gave me a place to live.

Thanks to ODT for having a great community.

Back
Top Bottom