• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Payment Process

I've done searches for that and I'm probably looking in the wrong place. Member has item for sale and is willing to ship. Other than snail-mail, is there a mechanism here to transact that ?

Thanx in advance
That's between you and who ever is selling the item. The site isn't selling the item nor are they involved in the transaction. Click the sellers profile image and then select "send pm". Ask them what forms of payment they accept.

If you send someone with 0 feedback unsecured funds for a purchase there is a very high probability you will never receive the item and you have no recourse to get your money back.

There is also a high probability the description and pictures were "borrowed" from another on-line site and the "seller" does not actually own the item.

If you send someone with 0 feedback unsecured funds for a purchase there is a very high probability you will never receive the item and you have no recourse to get your money back.

There is also a high probability the description and pictures were "borrowed" from another on-line site and the "seller" does not actually own the item.
Good points . . . thanx much. I think I'll stick with FTF

FTF isn't always feasible. I have been ripped off once but if you look at who you’re dealing with as far as time on the site and their feedback you can usually weed out the scammers. Obviously if someone has unrealistic feedback for the 6 months they've been on, tread cautiously. I try to stay within a certain price range but I have bought a scope from someone near 2K. That was nerve racking but they came thru. Most people here are solid. Just do your homework.

Back
Top Bottom