• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PCC shooters, what are you using?

Something temporarily cooked up for demo purposes. Kind of like the fact that it takes factory Glock mags.
IMG_20190715_105804.jpg

Thought I'd offer an update:

Still digging the Eotech. It's certainly not hurting my match performance. In fact, I've crept up from 80-85% of the local GM PCC'ers to consistently 90%.

Can't attribute that entirely to the Eotech, as the swap from the blowback PCC to the MPX happened in the same timeframe.

Sadly, I did have the original battery finally give out on the first stage of a USPSA match Sunday. So just shy of 5mo of usage.

I did not notice the "reticle blinking" as described in the manual. Bummer.

Still got good hits without the reticle, just "ghost ringing" it for that stage.
Thought I’d check back in and post yet another update.

Since going Eotech on my PCC… I’ve now made Grand Master in USPSA and have 3 major match wins in PCC under my belt. All running the Eotech.

Can’t attribute it all to the optic… but it’s certainly not a hindrance.

If you’re in the market for an optic… highly recommend Eotech for competitive usage.

Thought I’d check back in and post yet another update.

Since going Eotech on my PCC… I’ve now made Grand Master in USPSA and have 3 major match wins in PCC under my belt. All running the Eotech.

Can’t attribute it all to the optic… but it’s certainly not a hindrance.

If you’re in the market for an optic… highly recommend Eotech for competitive usage.

is it worth ditching my 510c for the eotech? I can’t find much wrong with this Holosun

is it worth ditching my 510c for the eotech? I can’t find much wrong with this Holosun
I was running a 510 prior. Is it night an day difference… nah. But there’s just some about the crispness of the dot for my astigmatism riddled eyes that cannot be beat.

Im off PCC for a couple weeks. Shooting a Canik this weekend just for giggles.

You’re welcome to run my PCC if you like. Gimme a shout and I’ll toss in the truck.

I was running a 510 prior. Is it night an day difference… nah. But there’s just some about the crispness of the dot for my astigmatism riddled eyes that cannot be beat.

Im off PCC for a couple weeks. Shooting a Canik this weekend just for giggles.

You’re welcome to run my PCC if you like. Gimme a shout and I’ll toss in the truck.
I appreciate the offer. I wanna try out all my new goodies on mine this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom