Peachtree Corners - Trying to Ban Hunting

Gentleman4561

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
The city (my city) will be voting tonight on the idea of banning deer hunting within city limits.

The meeting is at 7pm at the City Hall

Please call the City Clerk and tell her you support deer hunting in Peachtree Corners 678-691-1203

Also call the Community Development Director at (678) 691-1204

Thank you for the support.

People love the idea of having deer in their neighborhood until they throw themselves in front of their car or chow down on their landscaping.

On another note one of my former coworkers lives in P'tree Corners and showed me a picture of a deer she had been feeding. I almost choked on my gum. It was a huge 12 pointer. Nope...she wouldn't let me come over to hunt lol.

Good luck OP

People love the idea of having deer in their neighborhood until they throw themselves in front of their car or chow down on their landscaping.

On another note one of my former coworkers lives in P'tree Corners and showed me a picture of a deer she had been feeding. I almost choked on my gum. It was a huge 12 pointer. Nope...she wouldn't let me come over to hunt lol.

Good luck OP

I hate her already...lol.

I'm sending her a wish for 2 does and yearling following to have a play date with her car driving to the meeting. Maybe she will understand why they need to be controlled then.

Good luck; but I'm betting they have already made up their mind and this is just a formality.

I hate her already...lol.

She doesn't have a mean bone in her body and truly a sweet woman so definitely couldn't hate on her but I did try to find out when she went on vacation lol. Apparently she used to feed the does peanuts right out of her hand. She would open the garage in the morning and they would be waiting out there for her.

Back
Top Bottom