Penis payoff!

All operations have a risk of something going wrong. I don't think circumcision is good idea. It may have been back in the Old Testament days living in the desert where water was scarce and soap hadn't been invented yet, but today's boys can keep their peckers clean and hygenic even with a foreskin. Heck, they might even look forward to soaping up that part.

Yeah, I heard that. I just wonder how the "mid-wife" is gonna come up with 50% of 30 million. Is the insurance gonna be good enough to pay all of that off? Are all of the guilty parties just going to all file bankruptcy and tell the family to go piss on a rock? Reminds me of the movie The Rainmaker.

The mid-wife works for a clinic. All mid-wives in Georgia have to work under the supervision of a doctor. So, yes, $15 million would be within the scope of her insurance coverage.

The midwife is liable for 50% of the judgement. They are never actually going to collect more than a few bucks from her. The doctors have been found liable for 10% each. They probably have malpractice insurance. So the family may see that portion.

I bet they nickname him "Blunt"...
d34ad6041fcf6e4095e0dd4d75b386ea.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom