• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Perry Gunshow

RELOADER

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
17   0
Reaction score
Planning on catching the Eastman show in Perry next month on the 27th. Anbody going?
What are your opinions on this show? Is it a good one due to the location or is it gonna be the same old Eastman show just a new place? I'm kinda booked on time so this is about the only one scheduled when I'm off work.

Same Old Show, Usually Same Old Stuff At Ridiculous Prices. Not Really Worth Going To. Ive Worked At A Few Of Them Because They Hire Us To Do The SecurityThere While We Are Off Duty. Its Usually The Same People With The Same Stuff Thats Priced 2 Or 3 Times What It Is Usually Worth.

I'm with Harley on this one, I haven't been to a gun show in awhile that had prices I was excited about and if they have 22 it will $1,000,000 a round

Last edited:
As with any gunshow now if you figure the cost of gas, entrance fee, food, time spent you'll seldom if ever come out ahead, if you like looking at trinkets and other gadgets for entertainment then I say go for it. The ODT and your local shops is definetly your best sources now.

I quit going to all of them. Its just my opinion, but they all seem to be the same now. Same old stuff, inflated prices. But why don't you go and then give the ODT a review??? I'd be interested what you think.

Back
Top Bottom