Picked this up at Dick's for $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks tell what they do here, others tell them what they should have done, some tell them what they did was not smart and wrong, some tell them to mind their own business and folks continue to tell what they do. The cycle is complete. I love the ODT but sometimes I wonder if we sometimes act like a bunch of gals at a sewing bee. lol

Folks tell what they do here, others tell them what they should have done, some tell them what they did was not smart and wrong, some tell them to mind their own business and folks continue to tell what they do. The cycle is complete. I love the ODT but sometimes I wonder if we sometimes act like a bunch of gals at a sewing bee. lol
What the **** is a sewing bee?

Who Are you, ****ing Andy Griffith?

- - - Updated - - -

What the **** is a sewing bee?

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom