Pic's from cookout at Ians.

Dang, I had I missed this one. Looks like it grew from the last one Ian. There were no tents there the last time. lol. Glad everyone was safe!

We missed ya man, it's a good time as always.
And yeah we had around 32-35 people show up. Unless someone didn't sign my waiver.. :)

Looks like I forgot to spell check, "hate" instead of "had". Geez, fingers are just thinking on their own.

^^^^ I added it up Ron! I had about 6 bottles of water, 5 pepsi max's, & 4 gatorades and did not have to pee once! That's how hot it was! If it wasn't for the 4 tents, we wouldn't have been able to stand it!

i91.photobucket.com_albums_k307_bigmike915_267.jpg
Looks like you guys had fun. My daughter pointed this out to me, whose the guy in capris??LOL:D

Couldn't resist it, after she spotted it. Wish I coulda made it, been hanging sheetrock.

Ya know, I will def have smaller groups. But this may have been the last big group. I don't wanna complain, and everyone was safe. But it's hard to maintain 30-35 people in such a small area. I'm thinkin max of 15 ppl for now on and doing it more often.

Ya know, I will def have smaller groups. But this may have been the last big group. I don't wanna complain, and everyone was safe. But it's hard to maintain 30-35 people in such a small area. I'm thinkin max of 15 ppl for now on and doing it more often.

I call shotgun! BAHAHAHAHAH!

Back
Top Bottom